[ltp] Lenovo ThinkPad USB Keyboard w/ TrackPoint

Yves-Alexis Perez linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:58:44 +0200

--=-huDvZdyyZODRiIwa78U2

On mar, 2009-09-22 at 09:38 -0500, Jeremy Hendrickson wrote:
> I purchased the following keyboard last week.
> http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/ca=
talog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=3D38&Code=3D55Y9003&current-category-id=
=3DE9ADAEB6787146E29B78400A33E7FE8A
> I am attempting to adjust the trackpoint sensitivity in Ubuntu 9.04.
> I have a Thinkpad T61 as well, and I can control its Trackpoint
> sensitivity via
> sysfs /sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/serio2/[sensitivity/speed].
> I would like to control the USB keyboard trackpoint via sysfs as well.
> Can you point me in the right direction?
>=20
Not sure it's even possible, I can't really help you there, but I'd like
to ask you how do you find the keyboard? Is it fine, is it practical,
useful? Comparing with your T61 one?

I may buy one at one point, so would appreciate some input :)

Cheers,
--=20
Yves-Alexis Perez

--=-huDvZdyyZODRiIwa78U2