[ltp] R61 Bluetooth no longer on at boot

kmclar linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Kiko,  actually I just fixed this today by doing this as root in
linux:

        # echo enable > /proc/acpi/ibm/bluetooth

Upon issuing this command, bluetooth came up immediately (mouse responding
without any further commands, and, it survived reboots, power off, etc.  All
is as it was before