[ltp] WG511 PCMCIA with 2 Mac addresses (Mandriva)

Mauro Maroni linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:14:52 -0300

I have a Netgear WG511 but never saw that behaviour...The only issue I have is
that sometimes the card disconnects from the access point, but I only have to
run '/etc/init.d/net.eth0 restart' (I am using Gentoo) in order to reconnect
it. I will try to see if that issue is also related to a changing MAC
address.

Regards,
Mauro