[ltp] Anyone know if Linux works on the TP x100e?

Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:00:27 -0300

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Pedro Ribeiro wrote:
> I don't think they are interested in helping out. I tried to find out
> what were the temperature sensors of the T400 and I got no response. I
> only tried in Lenovo forums, I have no idea where else to ask.

Sensor mappings were found by users using cooling spray, Lenovo doesn't tell
you what they are.

You open the thinkpad, you monitor them continously, and you cold-spray
things carefully until you locate them.  They are often in the underface of
the planar card, or below the miniPCI cards, etc, so this is not for the
unskilled, and certainly not something done to a thinkpad that is still
under warranty.

  Henrique Holschuh