[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #2599 - 1 msg

Ralph Spitzner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:14:58 +0200

> Message: 1
> From: "Jay Brooks"<jaybrooks76@gmail.com>
> To: linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
> Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:56:48 -0700
> Subject: Re: [ltp] Thinking of leaving Thinkpads
>
> --Motorola-A-Mail-7bk7N6HdVFrEipoW
>
> TW9zdCBwcm9kdWN0cyB0aGVzZSBkYXlzIGFyZSBmcm9tIHRoZSBzYW1lIGNvbm1wYW55LiAgRm94

[junk]

I'm not going to stick this into a base64 decoder, however
a friend of mine recently visited me carrying a
'lenovo thinkpad'

even the hinges are made of plastic nowadays.

It hs a Fingrprint reader, though.
(which of course only works with Vista :-P )

I just don't get it why on earth IBM abandoned manufacturing thinkpads
in the first place, they should at least foresee the manufacturing
proccess in terms of quality....

	-rasp