[ltp] Re: Linux-Thinkpad digest, Vol 1 #2599 - 1 msg

Chris. Aubrey-Smith linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:50:21 +0100

--0016e6d78421dd6cd00483fd0322

On 11 April 2010 21:59, Wei Weng <wengwei@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it only me who feels this discussion is as valuable as talk about how
> firefox sucks because it crashes on my underpowered, under-ramed, 8
> years old PC?
>
> No, it's all about how the ThinkPad brand seems to have deteriorated since
Lenovo took it over.

I have a number of IBM ThinkPads. I have no idea what I shall buy when the
time comes to replace them, but their replacements are unlikely to be Lenovo
products, since they are nowhere near the same quality of design and
manufacture.

To deny this is is to deny evidence which is there in plain view for all to
see....

CAS

p.s.  What is 'under-ramed'?

--0016e6d78421dd6cd00483fd0322

ir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:wengwei@gmail.com">wengwei@gmail.com</a>&g=
t;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left:=
 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex=
;">
Is it only me who feels this discussion is as valuable as talk about how<br=

firefox sucks because it crashes on my underpowered, under-ramed, 8<br>
years old PC?<br>
ave deteriorated since Lenovo took it over.<br><br>I have a number of IBM T=
hinkPads. I have no idea what I shall buy when the time comes to replace th=
em, but their replacements are unlikely to be Lenovo products, since they a=
re nowhere near the same quality of design and manufacture.<br>

--0016e6d78421dd6cd00483fd0322--