[ltp] Pulse audio per device setup?

Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:31:09 +0100

Update:
   It looks as though pavucontrol does something like this, from
   the playback tab. This is persistent: if the BT headset is unplugged
   and then plugged in, it will the stream is diverted back to the
   default, then returns to the BT headset.

   Interestingly, pavucontrol is very similar to, but not the same as
   the gnome volume control applet which requires manual intervention,
   and which looks very similar to the pavucontrol application.

Richard