[ltp] T60: Configuration file for the kernel 2.6.34

Dominik Stadler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:05:42 +0200

--0016367d5dee9ffea9048e3f47f6

Hi,

See http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Configs, although there is no special
config listed for T60, maybe you can use the one that is listed as starting
point. Otherwise you can take the very general config from Ubuntu kernels
and reduce that one.

Dominik.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Felipe <felipito@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to compile the kernel 2.6.34 for my T60, but don't have a kernel
> configuration file yet. Can somebody please provide me this file for this
> machine? Thanks in advance.
>
> BTW, exists a repository where "default" kernel configuration files for the
> different machines and kernel versions are available? This would be nice.
>

> Regards,
>

> Felipe,
> --

--0016367d5dee9ffea9048e3f47f6

w.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Configs</a>, although there is no special config liste=
d for T60, maybe you can use the one that is listed as starting point. Othe=
rwise you can take the very general config from Ubuntu kernels and reduce t=
hat one.<br>
10:06 PM, Felipe <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:felipito@gmx.net">=
 style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 2=
04); padding-left: 1ex;">
Hi all,<br>
I want to compile the kernel 2.6.34 for my T60, but don&#39;t have a kernel=
 configuration file yet. Can somebody please provide me this file for this =
machine? Thanks in advance.<br>
BTW, exists a repository where &quot;default&quot; kernel configuration fil=
es for the different machines and kernel versions are available? This would=
 be nice.<br>
Regards,<br>
Felipe,<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-- <br>
The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:<br>