[ltp] How to set the fingerprint password for log in screen in linux(Ubuntu) Thinkpad SL410

kannan leo linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:53:47 +0530

--00c09f9b060f3f644c048e4f75af

Hi friends,

I am using Thinkpad SL410 on ubuntu and windows 7. In windows 7 I am using
the fingerprint password for login screen. Now I also like to do the same
for ubuntu. How can I do it, I am a total noob please help me friends.

Thanks & Regards,
Kannan. R

--00c09f9b060f3f644c048e4f75af

Hi friends,<br><br>I am using Thinkpad SL410 on ubuntu and windows 7. In windows 7 I am using the fingerprint password for login screen. Now I also like to do the same for ubuntu. How can I do it, I am a total noob please help me friends.<br>

--00c09f9b060f3f644c048e4f75af--