[ltp] T60: Configuration file for the kernel 2.6.34

Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:42:50 -0300

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010, Yves Dorfsman wrote:
> I don't know about his particular case, but I had to move to 2.6.35
> because Intel fixed the wireless driver in that version but not in
> the 2.6.32, 33 and 34.

You CAN request a backport to -stable on linux-wireless (and cc the
maintainers of the driver), you know.  While it might be denied, at least
the developers will know there is some user interest for that.

  Henrique Holschuh