[ltp] Problems with (non-Lenovo) battery

Arno Trautmann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:35:10 +0100

--------------enig3B942D51D9C2CC9675679C2C

Jay Brooks wrote:
> If its madwifi you can control it with a sysctrl setting.

Maybe I should have noted that I am not a very experienced user =E2=80=A6=
 Sorry,
but I have no idea what you=E2=80=99re talking about and how I could use =
that.
Could you give some hints how I could teach myself this? ;)

/proc/acpi/ibm/led only allows me to turn on/off the half moon-like LED.
All other numbers give just:

echo 13 off >> /proc/acpi/ibm/led
echo: write error: operation not permitted

cheers
Arno

> Sent via MOTOBLUR=E2=84=A2 on Verizon Wireless
>=20

>>> driver.  /proc/acpi/ibm/led allows control over most of the LEDs, but=