[ltp] Replace a fan in ThinkPad T23

Martin Steigerwald linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:51:03 +0100

--nextPart1419814.pKObSFzoCo

Hi!

My ThinkPad T23 fan makes noises as if its just about to stop working.=20
Once I got a fan error from the BIOS already.

Thus I want to replace it. There are quite some howtos available and the=20
IBM T23 service manual should document this as well.

But I am stuck at where to look for a replacement:

I found one on:

http://www.batterycentury.com/ibm-thinkpad-t23-fan-p-200007.html

But the store is in America.

Does anybode know a reliable shop which is nearer to Germany in order to=20
save on expensive shipping costs?

eBay lists lots of ThinkPad fans, but none explicetely for T23. I wonder=20
whether those for T20-22 will work.

My model is: 2647-4MG.

Thanks,
=2D-=20