[ltp] tp_smapi won't load after kernel upgrade 2.6.31.12

Joerg Bruehe linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:18:38 +0100

Tino, all,

Tino Keitel wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:32:35 +0100, Joerg Bruehe wrote:
>> Hi!
>>

>> tino.keitel@tikei.de wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> My X61s forgets the battery charge start threshold if I remove the
>>> battery and the power cable.
>> I remember this has been mentioned here several times.
>>
>> [[...]]
>=20
> I think you missed the actual problem. My comment was just meant as a
> hint how the battery charge start threshold can be reset without
> tp-smapi. It seems like Jonathan wants to have the battery charged even=

> if it is at more than 40% remaining capacity, but tp-smapi was
> configured to 40% before the kernel upgrade.

The thought I might have misinterpreted the problem occurred to me, too,
but a bit late.

Sorry if I sent anybody to the wrong track,
J=F6rg

--=20
Joerg Bruehe  - persoenliche Aeusserung / speaking only for himself
mailto:joerg.bruehe@web.de