[ltp] T400 on an Advanced Mini Dock - thoughts?

Karsten König linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:54:45 +0100

Well what is there to say, works good with Linux and the prices really dropped
alot since they announced the new docking series for the T410 etc.
If you use dual graphics the DVI connector only works with the ATI card, but
graphics card switching is coming so that might be no big issue, also the VGA
out is pretty good, I drive a 22' monitor with 1680x1050 through the VGA and
am quite satisfied.

Karsten