[ltp] trackpoint middle click scrolling went away

jonas linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 05 Jan 2010 18:23:24 +0100

On 01/05/2010 06:05 PM, Johannes Lichtenberger wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 16:15 +0100, Arian Kuschki wrote:
>> Hi all
>> I seem to have lost middle button scrolling with the trackpoint on an
>> T42 recently in Arch Linux (no testing repository). I have all updates
>> applied, but there was nothing in the recent updates that looked like it
>> might cause the problem I think (like hal for example). I am using the
>> standard way described in the thinkwiki with a
>> /etc/hal/fdi/policy/mouse-wheel.fdi file.
>
> Hi Arian,
>
> I've had the same issue on Ubuntu 9.10 and I tried using
> gpoint-device-settings (the DevKit configuration which worked):
> <http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_configure_the_TrackPoint>
>
> HTH,
> Johannes

Hello,

I have my middle button scrolling on my t61 by using these option lines
in xorg.conf file where InputDevice section describes mouse:

Section "InputDevice"
    # generated from default
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "mouse"