[ltp] trackpoint middle click scrolling went away

Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:14:24 +0200

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 10:34:21AM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Yes, the xorg in unstable started dropping hal dependency so the .fdi
> way is gone (the xorg.conf way was gone some time ago). At the moment
> I'm using the xinput way. Currently done manually, but I've added to my
>  .xsessionrc:
>=20
> xinput set-int-prop '"TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"' "Evdev Wheel Emulation
> Button" 8 2
> xinput set-int-prop '"TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"' "Evdev Wheel Emulation" 8 1
> xinput set-int-prop '"TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"' "Evdev Wheel Emulation
> Timeout" 16 200
>=20
> which should work. If I have some more info on how to configure that
> more statically, I'll let you know.

Perhaps this will help?
http://who-t.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-configuration-world-order.html

Cheers!
Marius Gedminas
--=20
Power corrupts, but we need electricity.

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R--