[ltp] Setting latency values on Dock II

Connor Behan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:29:26 -0500

Hi everyone. According to "lspci -v" my radeon card in the Thinkpad Dock
II has a latency of 0. I can maximize the latency of any other PCI
device with "setpci -v -s xx:yy.z latency_timer=ff" and "lspci -v"
updates to reflect that but if I try increasing the latency_timer for my
radeon card with "setpci -v -s 09:00.0 latency_timer=ff" I see the same
seemingly successful output message but "lspci -v" still gives it a
value of 0.

Is anyone able to control latency_timer values with setpci on the Dock
II? Is there another way I could try to do this? Thanks.