[ltp] Re: [ltp] Re: [ltp] CPU temperature at 80°C and abo ve, despite fan running at maximum speed (Thinkpad Z61m)

Adrian Filip linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 01:42:17 +0200

I have a T60p with Mobility Firegl V5250 with Fedora Core 12 installed on it.
The latest drivers from ATI are not working on FC12 and they also removed the
support for my card.