[ltp] "ThinkPad USB Keyboard with TrackPoint" in Linux?

Helen Borrie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 04 Jul 2010 08:51:49 +1200

At 08:14 AM 4/07/2010, August Lilleaas wrote:
>Thanks for the advice! I'll find me another keyboard.
>
>Can you recommend any keyboards with as low as possible a context switch from the Thinkpad t400s keyboard? Or perhaps just keyboards in general?

Google "Adesso keyboards" - I experienced one in action (trackpad model) that worked pretty well. Feels just like a notebook keyboard. Not cheap, though.  And it was in a Mac environment so I don't know anything about its performance on Linux.

HB