[ltp] Re: "ThinkPad USB Keyboard with TrackPoint" in Linux?

Claudius Hubig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 03:30:33 +0200

August Lilleaas <august.lilleaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>Here's the keyboard:
>http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/cat=
alog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=3D38&Code=3D55Y9003&current-category-id=
=3DE9ADAEB6787146E29B78400A33E7FE8A

><http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/ca=
talog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=3D38&Code=3D55Y9003&current-category-id=
=3DE9ADAEB6787146E29B78400A33E7FE8A>I
>would like to use it on my PC running Linux. Does it require special windo=
ws
>only software, being both a mouse and a keyboard? Or perhaps it appears as=
>USB hub with a mouse and a keyboard attached to it? Or something else?

Hey,

I got the "predecessor" 31P8952 and it runs just fine on Linux =E2=80=93 but
it has a numpad and is far older than the t410s so there are
differences, of course. Nevertheless, I like it and would suggest it
if the new one is as bad as the reviews say.

Greetings,

Claudius
--=20
QOTD:
	"If he learns from his mistakes, pretty soon he'll know everything."

http://chubig.net/