[ltp] "ThinkPad USB Keyboard with TrackPoint" in Linux?

Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:35:40 -0300

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010, Jeremy Hendrickson wrote:
> I have this keyboard and love it.  I don't have any of the problems
> the others mention.  My only complaint is you can't easily adjust
> the trackpoint speed like you can on the built in model on the
> laptop.

It probably depends on the exact model of keyboard.  Lenovo used to have at
least two suppliers for every part, and if you had bad luck, you ended up
with half-broken crap made by ALPS instead of the much better Synaptics
devices...

  Henrique Holschuh