[ltp] X201...

Eshat Cakar linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:51:40 +0200

--nextPart3380636.V90X9By1qX

Hi all,

I just subscribed, and do not know how to answer to a specific thread, so I hope this works, otherwise i excuse if a new thread is opened.

@GregNorc:
I also have a X201 and got Debian sid to work perfectly with it, but as you mentioned, I had to recompile a kernel because of the KMS-Blank-Screen Problem.

However the brightness keys in lucid should work, if you use the kernel, that can be downloaded from the KMS Bug-Report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/554569/comments/63

and reactivate KMS.

If you use the 64bit version of Ubuntu look at comment 45.

Best regards,

Eshat Cakar