[ltp] Re: Thinkpad T410s - no wan

Tobias Grosser linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:32:48 +0100

On 03/01/2010 01:59 PM, Karsten König wrote:
> Heyhey,
>
> as general interest, is it a T410s with switchable graphics?
> I think Lenovo made a stupid decision to only equip the "small" version with
> switchable graphics, sounds like a thermal desaster to me...
> Anyways, as I didn't really find any reviews for the Txxxs series I am just
> asking here if and how they did the switchable graphics, nvidia optimus or the
> good old multiplexed outputs (which finally move into 2.6.34 it seems, yey!)

No, just plain intel graphics. I have no idea how switchable graphics is
implemented on the other models, sorry.

Here a (german) description what it contains.
http://www.campusdiscount.de/product_info.php/info/p2541_ThinkPad-T410s-NUK39GE---2912-39G.html

It should be understandable anyways. There is probably also an english
description available if you google the product number.

Tobias