[ltp] ThinkPad 600... Xubuntu... Maxxed Out Memory

Simon Royal linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:47:51 +0000

Hi.
I have read that the 600 will not take anymore than 288MB. It will not work=
 with 256MB sticks=2C which is a shame as if it would I would get some for =
it.
The 600E and 600X are different.
Simon Royal

--- Catch me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal or Skype: Simon-Roya=