[ltp] UCMS step volume mode not implemented

Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:42:20 -0300

On Sun, 07 Mar 2010, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> This is 2.6.33 on a tp61p:
> thinkpad_acpi: UCMS step volume mode not implemented, please contact
> ibm-acpi-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> No hints found in the archive of ibm-acpi-devel.

Don't force that mode.  It doesn't exist because I know of no thinkpad that
needs it, and it wouldn't help your thinkpad (which is "mute-only") anyway.

Please check the parameters you are giving thinkpad-acpi.

  Henrique Holschuh