[ltp] Good news for hda-intel firmware beeps

Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:56:51 -0300

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, kionez wrote:
> #include <kionez.h>   // created 27/03/2010 13:36
>
> > I'm trying to build everything in order to test it.. I'll post here my
> > results
>

> # uname -a
> Linux magritte 2.6.33-gentoo-kz #2 SMP Sat Mar 27 13:46:31 CET 2010 i686
> Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
>
> # echo 4 > /proc/acpi/ibm/beep
>
> it woooooooooooooorks!!! :)

Please tell me where to get the patch and who to pester to get that fix
backported to -stable!

If you can point me to the ML threads, it's even better.

Also, if you didn't do so yet, please make sure you reply to the patch with
a "Tested-by: kionez <kionez@anche.no>".

  Henrique Holschuh