[ltp] T61 and xrandr

Micha Feigin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:23:29 +0200

Personally I use the propriatry nvidia driver (for various reasons not relevant
here nouveau is less than useless to me)

To connect the machine to projectors I use nvidia-settings. Under x server
display configuration (second entry) you can detect and set screen however you
want.

Another options is to export to PDF from OOo which should display just fine
(won't give you animations, but if you don't use that distracting and useless
presentation feature you are ok).