[ltp] Perfect timing!! ( ..hibernate/restore problems with recent distros)

Chris Schumann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:49:48 -0600

On 11/21/2010 05:02 PM, Karsten König wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 21. November 2010, 05:03:59 schrieb bhaskins:
>
>> Is anyone having good hibernate/restore cycles on any of the recent
>> distros? I don't know if this only applies to older TPs, but it seems to
>> be a problem in the kernel.

I have a T400 with Fedora 12. Suspend/resume works great, unless I
suspend in my dock, and eject before resuming. Then I get no video until
I reboot - which I can, because the keyboard continues to work.

Chris