[ltp] Getting nVidia to clone display on a projector

Micha Feigin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:44:33 +0200

It works for me with the nvidia driver using nvidia settings. You do need to
make sure that you are working withing the projector specs. Most projectors
these days can handle 1024x768

I set the second screen to twinview mode and then set both screen to 1024x768
duplicating each other and things never failed to work yet (apart for the
problem of very partial support for embedded video playback in pdf presentation created
using beamer).