[ltp] Turning off the Touchpad

Karsten König linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 01:40:18 +0200

Is there any non bios option? I could live with pulling power to the touchpad
device through sysfs, it's just that sometimes people want to use it who are
not used to a trackpoint (poor fellas) and restarting it to enable it in the
bios would be overly annoying.
Otherwise I also can live with the touchpad beeing enabled, just interested.

Cheers,
Karsten