[ltp] Re: resuming from hibernation issue with Squeeze on a x201

Thomas Hartwig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:24:44 +0200

Had the same symptoms with older kernels as well. Don't know exactly
since which version but 2.6.38 fixed this for me. Am using Ubuntu 11
Natty. Perhaps you can give a live image a try, but don't know how
resuming is implemented there.

Regards
Thomas