[ltp] Thinkwiki: ontribution impossible?

David Burkhardt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:48:01 +0200

hello there,

I just stumbled upon an error in the Wiki page on Thinkpad Screens. I thought i could just correct it myself or start a discussion about it.
But first i realized that unregistered users cannot contribute anything in the Thinkwiki. Second thing: There is no registration form to create a User account. Third: There is no possibility to contact one of the Admins.

Wiki? Why is this Platform called a Wiki anyways? Its just a plain fixed Website which is technically based on a wiki Software.

It was damn difficult to find an Adress or a method to communicate on that Page. this is the only thing i found after 15minutes. Thats awful, what Century do we live in again? Sure the Admins dont want to be bothered, but doesnät locking out evrybody also mean they get less contributions and more work to do by themselves?

The Mistake is in this page:
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/TFT_display

Actually there is NO 15.4 Inch Z61T - that model is called Z61m for a reason.
This Line is just wrong: 	LP154W01-TL06 	Z60m, Z61t, Z61m

best regards, David