[ltp] Lockups with T520

Gyorgy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a T520 ( since about 4 weeks ), running a dual setup : factory
installed w7/ + Ubuntu 11.04 + LO 3.3 ( than swapped to LO 3.4.2 )

I am experiencing hard lock-ups when using LO, especially Calc, and
manipulating ( copy/paste or move ) cells.

As counterexperience : LO runs on w7, w/o any issues.

Since than I am digging for similarities, to see am I alone in this ( Linux
) universe, sending SOS about this issue ?

BR
Gyorgy