[ltp] Hotkeys not working after suspend/resume to disk (X220t)

Pedro Ribeiro linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:18:27 +0100

Hi,

I have the same problem with a T400 with kernel 3.0.

After hibernating, the thinkvantage and Fn keys stopped working. I
just tried suspend to RAM as you said and indeed the keys start
working again.

I didn't have this problem with 2.6.39. Can you please check if the
older kernel has this issue?

If it has then it's a new bug.

Regards,
Pedro