[ltp] t410 hotkey FN+F8 not workin

Matt Jenny linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:22:05 +0000

--0016e686cdcebb145704abd2e1fd

I have used package tpb to do that, though i dont have a touch pad on my
current thinkpad, but when I use Fn+F8 there is a notification of turning
off the touch pad

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Dominic <djgarms@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running a Xubuntu 11.04 with on my T410 but I couldnt get some hotkeys
> working. The most enoying one is, that I cant deactivate the
> Trackpoint/Touchpad with FN+F8 hotkey.
>
> Can somebody tell me how to get this run?
>
> Thanks
> Dominic
>
> --

--0016e686cdcebb145704abd2e1fd

I have used package tpb to do that, though i dont have a touch pad on my cu=
rrent thinkpad, but when I use Fn+F8 there is a notification of turning off=
20 PM, Dominic <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:djgarms@gmail.com">d=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hello,<br>
I&#39;m running a Xubuntu 11.04 with on my T410 but I couldnt get some hotk=
eys working. The most enoying one is, that I cant deactivate the Trackpoint=
/Touchpad with FN+F8 hotkey.<br>
Can somebody tell me how to get this run?<br>
Thanks<br>
Dominic<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-- <br>
The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:<br>
d" target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.<u></u>org/mailman/listi=

--0016e686cdcebb145704abd2e1fd--