[ltp] T61 LED weirdness

Sun, 18 Dec 2011 14:00:57 +0200

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

I've noticed new strangeness in my aging T61 lately: when it is
sleeping, the half-moon LED does not light up.  (Once I noticed it was
glowing, but very very dimly.  The other time I looked closely and it
was completely off).  Also when the laptop is running low on battery
power, the orange battery LED does not light up either.

All the other LEDs appear to be fine (including the green battery LED).

Hardware problem?

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Never trust a computer you can't repair yourself.

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--