[ltp] Re: how to automate xrandr with Port Replicator and second Monitor (W500)

Thomas Hartwig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:32:29 +0100

Have seen this in latest Ubuntu as well as I connected a beamer. The
system prompted me for a wished screen layout. So somehow it is working,
but I don't know any details. But I think it is worth investigating.

JM2C
Thomas