[ltp] Coffee in X61

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:43:16 +0100

Ok, so it sounds like I should try to clean it again with alcohol.
However, I am a bit wary of the fact that I think the issue is liquid
between the sheets that make up the keyboard.
I guess also with alcohol I run the risk that liquid stays lodged here.

Does anyone know of a trick to get it out from between the plastic
sheets wit hthe contacts on them?

Thank you.
Hendrik-Jan