[ltp] Coffee in X61

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 03:20:27 -0800

laptop keyboards are made to be disassembled. Remove it from the
system and flip it over. Look for the longer holes.
push the tab down in this hole and all others that look the same.
There are usually 4 of them. Once down you should be able to slide the
aluminum. It should then come off. There are some that don't have this
feature. On those you need to use a water displacer like alcohol. Dunk
it in this solution and remove it to dry.