[ltp] Bootsplash R51 Ubuntu

Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:43:59 +0200

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

(Can you please not hijack threads?  Start a new one when you're asking
an unrelated question, instead of hitting reply.)

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 07:44:08PM +0000, Florian Dorpmueller wrote:
> I am trying to get rid of the over-coloured bootsplash (plymouth) of
> Ubuntu . Does anybody know if this is possible with the kernel
> parameters in /boot/grub/menu.lst?

Yes: remove 'splash' from the defopts comment, then run sudo update-grub.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in =
it.
                -- Brian Kernighan

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

--huq684BweRXVnRxX--