[ltp] MicroSD and Thinkpad T61

Paul Seelig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:00:00 +0100

I do it for the same reason i do it on any new hard disk or pen drive: a
first real stress test helps to verify if there is any hidden issue.

I really wouldn't want to find out about any issues only later in the
future, when saving of important data fails due to unreliable storage.

I don't care so much for my storage media, but do for my very own data.