[ltp] kernel config file for Thinkpad T61

Dmitriy Ugnichenko linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:40:42 +0200

--000e0cd1d750f7466f04996ad59f

You know, I'm not sure, that it's a perfect idea, assuming you're using
Debian|Ubuntu. In most cases the default kernel already includes all you
might need, using modules for it. In some cases, of course, if your hardware
is not supported you may configure by hands. As to me, I make such configs
only using Gentoo and for fun ;)

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM, ~D <schoappied@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking about compiling my own kernel for my Thinkpad T61
> (Debian|Ubuntu), and thought maybe I could use a config file of someone with
> the same hardware... Reasonable idea? Does someone has such a config file?
>
> ~D
> --

with best regards,
Dmitriy.

--000e0cd1d750f7466f04996ad59f

You know, I&#39;m not sure, that it&#39;s a perfect idea, assuming you&#39;=
re using Debian|Ubuntu. In most cases the default kernel already includes a=
ll you might need, using modules for it. In some cases, of course, if your =
hardware is not supported you may configure by hands. As to me, I make such=
 configs only using Gentoo and for fun ;)<br>
=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:schoappied@gmail.com">schoappied@gmail.com</=
a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">
Hi,<br>
I was thinking about compiling my own kernel for my Thinkpad T61 (Debian|Ub=
untu), and thought maybe I could use a config file of someone with the same=
 hardware... Reasonable idea? Does someone has such a config file?<br>

~D<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-- <br>
The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:<br>