[ltp] 10.04 No Lock Up

Dmitriy Ugnichenko linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:50:37 +0200

--000e0cd1e8f6ec66fd04997000df

yep, I'm following that saga =) So, I guess I was right in some case. The
problem is in some scripts within Ubuntu. Or may be new kernel?

--
with best regards,
Dmitriy.

--000e0cd1e8f6ec66fd04997000df

yep, I&#39;m following that saga =3D) So, I guess I was right in some case.=
 The problem is in some scripts within Ubuntu. Or may be new kernel?<br><br=
an dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mrsimonroyal@gmail.com">mrsimonroyal@g=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Hi.<br>
If any of you are still following my saga, I have more to add.<br>
Ubuntu 10.10 would lock my ThinkPad R31 up if the power adapter was removed=
 or if I booted off battery it would lock once into Ubuntu.<br>
I booted the 9.10 live CD and it didnt do it. So I installed it. No problem=
s. I then ran the 10.04 live CD and it didnt do it. It ran the 10.04 live C=
D off the battery and I could pull the adapter out and put it back in, no w=
orries.<br>

So it is either a problem with 10.10 in general, or because originally I in=
stalled 9.10 upgraded via update manager to 10.04 and then to 10.10 and it =
something to do with upgrading distros.<br>
But anyway it has solved it and I am now installing 10.04 as I write this.<=
br>
Simon<br>
s,<br>Dmitriy.<br>

--000e0cd1e8f6ec66fd04997000df--