[ltp] Broken USB Port R31

Jason Brooks linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:01:06 -0800

Yes it could be fixed. You will need the service guide from ibm.com.
Take the system apart with the directions in this guide.  The usb port
will need to be put together again by pushing the plastic into the
proper position. You may need to glue the plastic peice to keep it
from comming apart again. You will probably need to re-sodiered the
port back on motherboard. don't try to use it without having a repair.
You can kill the chipset.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Simon Royal <mrsimonroyal@gmail.com> wrote=
: