[ltp] Re: Official test whether overheating is a warrany case?

Thomas Hartwig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:52:29 +0100

Because the original poster was unsure if it is his fault to use Linux.
I believe he made his decision right now after the postings and has
contacted Lenovo. If he bothered you, something might be wrong in your
understanding of this group.

JM2C
Thomas