[ltp] Re: Temp sensors on T410s

Thomas Hartwig linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:07:39 +0100

I have lived all the years with just one temperature. I had more values
on T61p but never used this. So this only temperature is the most
important one from my experience. There might be an additional coming
from the GPU if you have a graphics driver which supports it.
The thinkpad_acpi module gives only one as well on my W510.
GKrellm is a good tool to observe all this.

Thomas