[ltp] Replace CD Drive In R31

Simon Royal linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:06:02 +0000

Jason

USB disk drive support? This is an internal drive. I am replacing the
actual drive inside the UltraBay caddy/casing.

And, what is an h-l drive?

Simon

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Jay Brooks <jaybrooks76@gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably... it could also be from the usb disk drive support turned off i=
> the bios.=C2=A0 If that doesn't work then your probably wright. Try anoth=
er brand
> just stick with h-l drives and there shouldn't be a problem
>
> Sent via MOTOBLUR=E2=84=A2 on Verizon Wireless

=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDx%=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDa=EF=BF=BDg=EF=
=BF=BDj =EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDa=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDf=EF=BF=BD=
=EF=BF=BDf=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD)=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDb=EF=BF=BDJZv=EF=BF=
=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDf=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDf=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDX=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=
=BD)=DF=A3=EF=BF=BDb=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDm=EF=BF=BD)=EF=BF=BD

--=20