[ltp] Re: Official test whether overheating is a warrany case?

Joachim Breitner linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:19:39 +0530

--=-crrCAE4HtMVoLyj7s811

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, den 13.01.2011, 17:08 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Of course, Joachim being in India might make it even more crazy. :)

actually, I have no reason to complain. Filed the request via ESC on
Friday, got called on Monday (but could not attend the call). Amended
the request on ESC that I am available today afternoon, got called this
morning that a technician will come between 1pm and 2pm. So he did,
replaced the fan, and now I can run two instances of cpuburn again with
the temperature staying below 70=B0C.

Greetings,
Joachim

--=20