[ltp] Product recovery disc for T43

Timothy-Allen Albertson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:46:58 -0500

--000e0cd2584ccd15e704a7411ee2

doesnt SUSE have an windows emulator like WINE

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:20, James Knott <james.knott@rogers.com> wrote:

> I recently acquired a ThinkPad T43.  It appears to run openSUSE 11.4 fairly
> well, but it didn't come with the original XP Pro recovery disc or
> partition.  It had a corrupted version of Windows 7 on it.  Is there any
> recommended places to obtain the recovery disc?  I didn't see one on the
> Lenovo site.  The T43 has the licence sticker on the bottom.  Even an ISO
> file is good enough.  Unfortunately, I still have to run Windows for a
> couple of things.  :-(
>
> tnx jk
> --

--000e0cd2584ccd15e704a7411ee2

doesnt SUSE have an windows emulator like WINE<br><br><div class=3D"gmail_q=
uote">On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:20, James Knott <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:james.knott@rogers.com">james.knott@rogers.com</a>&gt;</span> =
wrote:<br>

r-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">I recently acquir=
ed a ThinkPad T43. =A0It appears to run openSUSE 11.4 fairly well, but it d=
idn&#39;t come with the original XP Pro recovery disc or partition. =A0It h=
ad a corrupted version of Windows 7 on it. =A0Is there any recommended plac=
es to obtain the recovery disc? =A0I didn&#39;t see one on the Lenovo site.=
 =A0The T43 has the licence sticker on the bottom. =A0Even an ISO file is g=
ood enough. =A0Unfortunately, I still have to run Windows for a couple of t=
hings. =A0:-(<br>

tnx jk<br><font color=3D"#888888">
-- <br>
The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:<br>
d" target=3D"_blank">http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.<u></u>org/mailman/listi=

--000e0cd2584ccd15e704a7411ee2--