[ltp] Product recovery disc for T43

James Knott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:57:15 -0400

Timothy-Allen Albertson wrote:
> doesnt SUSE have an windows emulator like WINE

I've already tried Wine and the Windows app I need doesn't like it.
It's "Adobe Digital Editions" for downloading ebooks from the local
library.  I currently run it on my R31, but I plan to use this T43 to
replace the R31, as the R31 won't run openSUSE 11.4.  That R31 is the
only computer I have with Windows on it.  I'd hate to have to waste my
money on buying a retail copy of Windows for this computer.  If I did
that, I may as well buy a new computer.  I got the T43 for free.  :-)